Our Process $99 Web Design Services
CUSTOM WEB DESIGN FOR $99 BUCKS.
HOW DO YOU WANT YOURS?
QUESTIONS? PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL US, OR CALL US ANY TIME:
We’ll fine tune as needed.. your satisfaction is #1
You MUST have an approved hosting account**
For your site to be visible on the internet as well as for us to start work.
This ‘Basic’ up to 8 page $99 Cheap Web Design Package is for individuals and businesses that don’t have – or need – a lot of content to present to their customers, clients and or visitors. It starts with a simplistic, yet professional, web design that is built for YOU and includes various options depending if you have a shopping cart system or just an informational based website:
Below are some of the main components that will be apart of your $99 website for your business or personal use.
- Custom header at the top of your pages that ‘may’ include your business name, logo (if you have one), a slogan, phone number, and, possibly, a picture that is integrated into the header. This header picture may be of a person, the business location, or a background image or your business logo.
- Each page can contain up to 350 words of information & unlimited images!! We feel like you should have a few pictures in the body of the text to grab the customers attention.
- Custom contact form that can be coded to go to multiple email accounts. One of your pages can include a basic Contact Form (name, email, phone, message) with form results sent to an email address of your choosing and up to 50 words of info on the contact page
- Click to call setup for mobile phones
- Easy to use and update site navigation menu for header and footer. You can choose to have your site navigation menu across the top of the site (above or below the header) or included in a ‘sidebar’, or both
Please provide a few example sites you might like your site to resemble for colors and possible layout (either from my portfolio or web addresses).
Jobs are done on a ‘first come, first served’ basis, so it’s important to ‘get your order in’ soon after we’ve gone over your site so we can get your project scheduled. Jobs will not start until payment is made.
Provide Domain & Hosting Info
Upon ordering, an email is sent for things YOU need to do to for your web design, including:
Register a domain with GoDaddy (don’t buy ‘any’ extras) If you are using ‘our’ Hostgator Web Hosting, you will need to provide the login info where your domain is registered in order to set up your hosting account. If you’re using your own hosting account, we may need your login info to verify compatibility and set up your site. (If there’s a ‘control panel’ with yours, you should be fine.)
Email Your Content
Provide the page names you’d like (ie, ‘Home’, ‘About Us’, ‘Services’, ‘Contact’, etc as some examples) Please provide content for each page (including pics and graphics if you have any).
Preview Your Design
I like to complete your design before showing it to you, as opposed to showing you a piece at a time. Once I begin your site, you generally won’t hear from me until I email the preview.
Once I have completed your design, I’ll send you the site address location so you can spend a few days on the site and make any minor changes that need to be made. (I say, ‘Minor changes’ because we ‘should’ be pretty well ‘in sync’ with how the design will turn out based on our communication ‘before’ ordering. However, if there are major design changes needed due to, ‘my boss doesn’t like it’, or, ‘I want to try something different’, there may be additional charges to complete your design.)
Once I’ve made any necessary updates, and you have approved the design, the site will be published LIVE to your domain.